Our Ministry is established on the pillars of Holiness, Obedience, Knowledge and Diligence.
The vision is to raise generations of people for the Kingdom of God. A people fully acquainted with their God and His Word (the holy bible) a people who have been set free and are living in their purpose and destiny. To reach our local, national and international world using creative technological advancements in a way that enhances the message of the Gospel.
Without the above pillars in the life of the believer no one can enjoy freedom or possess their possessions. These pillars were given by God to Pastor Debo Adegoke when he set out to start “Mount Zion Christian Ministries International.”
How are we meeting our vision?
- By preaching, teaching and living the truth – John 8:32; James 1:25.
- By turning SINNERS to SAINTS, and by equipping them with wisdom and Knowledge – Prov. 11:9b; Isa. 33:5-6; Dan. 11:32b.
- By raising Champions whose relationship with God (on a daily basis) will be cordial and intimate – Ps. 51:2, 6-13, 19; Luke 1:17; Heb. 1:9.
- By living in Holiness and Obedience in order to please God, and to attract others to God – Deut. 28:1; 2Chro. 16:9; Isa. 2:1-3. Mount Zion will not be a place but a person – John 14:21,23
- By preparing elects to love God and man, and also to be loved by God, i.e. fulfilling the great commandments – Matt. 22:34-40; Ps. 91:14-16.
- By making everyone to be diligent through the teaching of the WORD, and thereby showing the world how to be diligent – Prov. 4:23; 10:4; 12:24; 22:29; Luke 12:58.
- By raising prayer Champions who will know how to please God, and how to seek His face to obtain their desires – I Sam. 30:1-26; James 1:5-7; 4:2-3; 5:13-17.
- By turning MEMBERS to MINISTRES who will go to the world to bring sinners and un-churched to Salvation and Jesus Christ – Matt. 28:18-20.
- By using Bible principles to raise BUSINESS CHAMPIONS who will shake the Business world, and influence the growth of God’s kingdom by:
- Sponsoring the Kingdom works and projects,
- Employing the Kingdom members
- Using their profits to promote the Gospel all over the world. Ps. 1:1-3.
- Using technology and social media to promote the gospel.
9 DEFINING AREAS OF FREEDOM ARENA
- A WORD Loving Church
- An Obedient Church
- A Grateful Church i.e. A Church of Worship
- A Giving Church
- A Loving (or friendly) Church
- A Praying Church
- An Organised Church
- A Church where everybody is involved
- A Living Church (i.e. Holy Spirit is the Head)
The mandate of the Ministry is “setting the people free from the oppression of Satan through the Word of God and prayers of faith, and to possess their possessions”
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, a revelation from God to mankind, the infallible rule of faith and conduct, and is superior to conscience and reason, but not contrary to reason (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
- There is one God, existing eternally in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit (John 10:30; John 14:26; Philippians 2:5-7).
- God is Love and He loves all people. It is His desire to reach out to those who are poor, oppressed, widowed or orphaned, and to heal the broken-hearted (Psalm 68:5, 6; 1 John 4:16)
- Man is created in the image of God but separated from God by sin. Without Jesus we cannot have a relationship with God (Genesis 1:26; 1 Timothy 2:5).
- We can have a personal relationship with God through salvation, God’s free gift to man. It is not a result of what we do, but it is only available through God’s unearned favour. By admitting we have sinned and believing in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, and accepting Him as Lord, we can spend eternity with God (Ephesians 2:8, 9; Romans 5:1; Romans 3:24).
- We believe in water baptism, as taught and demonstrated by Jesus, as the way for believers to identify with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus (Matt. 28:19; Romans 6:4; Matt. 3:13-17).
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a gift from God. He helps empower the believer to develop the character of Christ and live every day in God’s will (Matt. 3:11; Acts 2:4).
- God gives all believers spiritual gifts. They are for the strengthening of God’s people (the Church) and proof of God’s existence and power to unbelievers. The gifts of the Spirit are active and relevant today (1 Corinthians 12:4-11; 1 Peter 4:10).
- Sanctification is the ongoing process of allowing God’s character to be developed in us (Romans 6:19; Galatians 5:22-25).
- Divine healing is active in the lives of people today through Jesus, who is the Healer. Healing includes physical, mental, emotional and spiritual restoration (Luke 9:11; Matt. 9:35; Acts 10:38; Matt. 10:1).
- The Bible describes hell as a real place. It is a place of suffering and a place of permanent separation from God for those who die without accepting Christ. God’s desire is that no one be separated from Him for eternity, which is why He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to earth (Heb. 9:27; Rev. 20:12-15; John 3:16-18).
- Jesus will return and take all those who have accepted Him as Saviour to heaven for eternity (Acts 1:11; 1 Thess. 4:13-17; Heb. 9:28).